Many SAP customers have started, or are planning, SAP HANA and S/4 HANA projects. As is common with SAP solutions, customers have dozens of options when jumping on the HANA ship. Cloud? SAP Cloud or Partner Cloud? On-premise? Appliance or TDI? Which operating system? And so on.
This is just the beginning of the journey. A crucial decision is, how to manage the changes or transports for SAP HANA environments.
In most cases, you will be managing the changes in your existing environment until the HANA or S/4 HANA landscapes are implemented. Meaning you can expect to manage a large volume of changes from existing legacy environments and the new HANA landscapes while keeping both in sync.
Mastering SAP change management is essential to the success of your SAP HANA future. Automating your SAP change management processes provides the sound controls, good governance and enforcement to that SAP HANA and S/4 transports demand.
Watch ‘How to manage SAP HANA and S/4 HANA Transport Solutions’ and learn
- SAP HANA and SAP S/4 HANA transport basics,
- Simple and safe change management processes for SAP HANA environments,
- New items and tools
- View of Rev-Trac Console and Workbench
- Profiles of HANA and S/4 HANA Rev-Trac customers, and
- Brief SAP customer Q&A to discuss the use of Rev-Trac in S/4 HANA landscapes.